Saturday, December 29, 2007

Donate food just with a click !

Kudos to my friend Arun abraham and others who are spreading the following message. My only request is that, we can visit those sites and give a click daily, atleast once!

"Hi buddy ,
Please can u do me a favour ? I hope u’l do it for me ! As per the latest Indian survey 7000 hungry people die in India . This is really disgusting ! A day earlier I came across two websites in which just by clicking the box in the websites , u donate a cup of food to an hungry indian at no cost. So I request u to visit these sites , and click the GREEN BOX in the first website and the YELLOW BOX in the second website. Plz visit this link daily and just give a click on the box so that u help a Indian daily.
1 . http://www.bhookh.com/
2. http://www.thehungersite.com/

And one more , just FORWARD this to all of your frnds so that they also form a part of this campaign. Thank you !"

3 comments:

S R I R A M said...

I've used "thehungersite" before but it was ages ago. Thanks for reminding me of that again and for the past few days I've been doing my bit to help the needy by clicking at both the sites. I wish I continue doing this.

Rajesh said...

Ya... I already read it... I'll try to do it...

Sriram said...

Chandrasekara.....
The name greatly apt to you,


Periyava adimai,

Sriram